First, and most importantly, we hope this message finds you well and that you and your family are all healthy, both physically and mentally, during this challenging time.
Due to the unique situation, we have made the decision to limit in office services to patients with urgent situations only. We have also reduced our office hours and cut back staff.This measure has been taken to minimize additional persons inside our office and to be mindful of social distancing. If you have a routine visit scheduled in the next two weeks, our staff will contact you to reschedule. We remain committed to our patients and are ready to help you with your non emergency eye care needs via email or phone.
Beginning Monday 03/23/2020:
- Office hours will be Monday through Thursday, 9am-1pm, by appointment only. We ask that you not bring unnecessary individuals to your appointment as they will be asked to wait outside.
- After hours emergencies may call 518-334-3825 for assistance.
- Contact lens orders can be placed through our website, lathamfamilyvision.com, taken over the phone, or requested via email at email@example.com. Please provide payment information as orders will be direct-shipped whenever possible. Expired prescriptions will be extended for three months.
- Please call regarding spectacle orders/emergencies.
- Medication refill requests will be submitted electronically.
- Eyewear may be picked up by prearrangement and will be delivered to you in your vehicle. Please call us when you arrive. 518-785-7891. If necessary they will be mailed to you.
- We treat eye emergencies. You may be able to avoid the ER, Urgent Care or a visit to your primary care physician.
We will continue to evaluate the situation on a weekly basis and determine when it is appropriate to return to our normal business operations. Thank you for your understanding and please feel free to contact us with any concerns. We wish you well.